Burnout didn’t come easily, and it won’t leave easily. You need a proven framework to help.
ON-DEMAND BURNOUT COACHING IS IDEAL FOR YOU IF:
• You want to stop or prevent career burnout
• You feel overwhelmed at work
• You’re a new parent returning to work after parental leave
• You lack work-life harmony
How does it work?
As you’re booking your appointment, you’ll be asked to describe the top three pressing concerns you'd like to address in our session.
Once you’ve scheduled a session, you will be sent a career burnout assessment that looks at each aspect of my framework. Many of my coaching clients say my questions lead to pivotal breakthroughs. Discovering where you are beforehand helps us dive deeper, gain clarity in our session and ultimately move closer to results.
WHAT ELSE DOES THIS INCLUDE?
• One 60-minute coaching session. We’ll focus on your specific roadblock.
• Visual motivation designed specifically for you based on the mindset aspect of the career burnout framework.
• Your very own action plan.
“Within one session, Rachel was able to help me cut to the core of why I was experiencing burnout. She helped me find strategic coping mechanisms to completely turn around my outlook and perception of myself." - Kasie, Assistant Director
“I found Rachel’s advice invaluable in helping me sleep better and manage my limited time.” - Mira, mother of two