Get to the next level in your industry and career.
Step one - Discover Your Raise
Step two - Strategize Your Raise
Step three -Get Your Raise
you will love the career raise experience if:
You want to say goodbye to trial and error stress and confusion.
You feel frustrated because your ready to step away from a boring job or a job that is fueling your burnout.
You’re a perfectionist, you love learning, and you value self-care and success.
Your doubting yourself and losing confidence because your job search isn't going to plan.
You don’t just want any job. You want to land a job that resonates with your values plus supports your work-life harmony temperament.
“Career coaching with her was well worth the investment. I received and accepted an offer for a highly coveted position with a globally recognized international company. Thank you, Rachel!” – December 2018 - Scott McCallum
“I had previously used a professional resume writer who did not understand my needs as thoroughly as Rachel did. I did Rachel’s Career Raise program and working with her definitely paid off, and it was a rewarding and eye-opening process. I got my desired job as a direct result of the networking strategies we implemented in the program. I also had an interview with a Fortune 500 company after being reached out to as a result of my improved LinkedIn profile.” - June 2019 - Melissa Barnett
I recently sought Rachel's help in rewriting my resume. My primary goal was to highlight the continuity and progression of my skills in light of a recent career change. She is compassionate, has great people skills, listens to the needs of her clients and is able to produce a great final product. Rachel was such a pleasure to work with!
March 2019 - Maja, Business Strategy Director
With my proven process and programs, you receive high-touch support and thought-leading inspiration. Our time together is often life-changing and flourishes with regular one-on-one meetings and habit building focus and intensity.
The deliverables you'll get:
• Coaching (Five, 60-minute sessions): This is where I provide information, advice, and guidance based on the program's steps along with a ton of infectious inspiration to help you up-level your life and career.
• All your career assets: A high-impact résumé, a compelling cover letter and an optimized LinkedIn profile, so you get found by your target companies.
• A 40-page + interview manual that's yours to keep throughout your career.
• A burnout assessment, along with a bespoke plan: My clients who weren't stressed or in a state of burnout, say this tool was a big eye-opener and a great preventive measure.
• Mindset affirmations: Visual motivation designed just for you and relevant to your identified career search emotions.
• The most effective job search method: Support with a networking blueprint to help you bypass sending out tons of job applications.
• Weekly activities: After each call, I send you a bespoke, weekly activities tracker with key session takeaways, tasks, and of course, the recording of our session.
• Support outside of sessions: You have access to me between sessions so that you get the support you need; right when you need it.Because I work with a handful of clients each month, I can make sure I’m available for you. My clients say that this fraction of our work is easily worth the investment alone.