6 weeks of focus on your career and life.
Make the transition. Get your business and career goals accelerating.
Step one - Viable And Unique
Step two - You The Entrepreneur
Step three - Partnerships, Press, And Profit
you will love the career LEGACY experience if:
You’re a resourceful new mom, and you value being intentional and organized.
You have big aspirations and your craving inspiration from someone that has accomplished something you find cool.
You want to avoid needless trial and error and save months and even years. You’d rather spend more quality time with your family.
You value self-care and success and want to avoid burnout.
You feel overwhelmed by the amount of work that needs to get done.
The deliverables you'll get:
• Coaching (Five, 60-minute sessions): This is where I provide information, advice, and guidance based on the program's steps along with a ton of infectious inspiration to help you up-level your career and business.
• Profile and plans: An optimized LinkedIn profile, professional development plan, and assistance with your business plan.
• A networking and tell me about yourself/elevator pitch guide.
• A burnout assessment, along with a bespoke plan: My clients who weren't stressed or in a state of burnout, say this tool was a big eye-opener and a great preventive measure.
• My business recommendation blue book to save you time plus money.
• Assistance with your partnership proposals (up to two) and implementing your professional development plan.
• Weekly activities: After each call, I send you a bespoke, weekly activities tracker with key session takeaways, tasks, and of course, the recording of our session.
• Support outside of sessions: You have access to me between sessions so that you get the support you need; right when you need it.Because I work with a handful of clients each month, I can make sure I’m available for you. My clients say that this fraction of our work is easily worth the investment alone.
Let’s get going.
“Rachel is authentic, professional and a very adept coach. Her personality is infectious and her passion for supporting working moms is commendable.” - Carmelita, Fortune 500 VP
“I consulted with Rachel about my Education and Wellness Technology start-up venture, after hearing about her work and reading some of her articles. Since our discussion, we have recently secured a US-based collaborator to assist in bringing my idea into reality. I found her to be very approachable, insightful and creative.” - Andre