- 46% of HR leaders say employee burnout is responsible for up to half (20% to 50%, specifically) of annual workforce turnover.
- Almost 10% of HR leaders blame employee burnout for causing more than 50% of workforce turnover each year.
- Burnout affects larger organizations more than it does smaller ones. Of the HR leaders at organizations larger than 2,500 employees, 15% of them say burnout causes 50% or more of their annual turnover.
Research cited in a study in the Employee Engagement Series conducted by Kronos Incorporated and Future Workplace.
Burnout didn’t come easily, and it won’t leave easily. You need a framework to help.
Contact Rachel about corporate coaching and consulting rates.We currently actively work with Maven.
ON-DEMAND BURNOUT COACHING IS IDEAL FOR YOU IF:
• You want to help stop or prevent burnout
• You feel overwhelmed at work
• You’re a new parent returning to work after parental leave
• You lack work-life harmony
How does it work?
As you’re booking your appointment, you’ll be asked to describe the top three pressing concerns you'd like to address in our session.
Once you’ve scheduled a session, you will be sent a burnout assessment that looks at each aspect of my framework. Many of my coaching clients say my questions lead to pivotal breakthroughs. Discovering where you are beforehand helps us dive deeper, gain clarity in our session and ultimately move closer to results.
WHAT ELSE DOES THIS INCLUDE?
• One 60-minute coaching session. We’ll focus on your specific roadblock.
• Your very own action plan.
“Within one session, Rachel was able to help me cut to the core of why I was experiencing burnout. She helped me find strategic coping mechanisms to completely turn around my outlook and perception of myself." - Kasie, Assistant Director
“I found Rachel’s advice invaluable in helping me sleep better and manage my limited time.” - Mira, mother of two