Career Burnout coaching
Let’s chat stress and burnout.
- The Stress in America report by the American Psychological Association found that work is one of the most common causes of stress, representing 61% of the common stress factors.
- Workplace stress causes the U.S. additional expenditures up to $190 billion per year.
- Kronos has found that burnout affects larger organizations more than it does smaller ones. Of the HR leaders at organizations larger than 2,500 employees, 15% of them say burnout causes 50% or more of their annual turnover.
Burnout didn’t come easily, and it won’t leave easily. You need a framework to help.
Contact Rachel about corporate rates and request her partnerships sheet with previous and current corporate affiliations.
ON-DEMAND BURNOUT COACHING IS IDEAL FOR YOU IF:
• You feel overwhelmed at work
• You lack work-life harmony
• You’re a high-achieving entrepreneur
• You’re a new parent returning to work after parental leave
How does it work?
As you’re booking your appointment, you’ll be asked to describe the top three pressing concerns you'd like to address in our session.
Once you’ve scheduled a session, you will be sent my comprehensive burnout assessment. Many of my coaching clients say my questions lead to pivotal breakthroughs. Discovering where you are beforehand helps us dive deeper, gain clarity in our session, and ultimately move closer to results.
WHAT ELSE DOES THIS INCLUDE?
☑️ One 60-minute coaching session. We’ll focus on your specific roadblock.
☑️ Your very own bite-sized action plan.
Forbes Leadership featured Rachel’s latest column on sleep and burnout on the careers channel. The publication also turned her work into a video. Watch it here.
“Within one session, Rachel was able to help me cut to the core of why I was experiencing burnout. She helped me find strategic coping mechanisms to completely turn around my outlook and perception." - Kasie, Assistant Director
“I found Rachel’s advice invaluable in helping me sleep better and manage my limited time.” - Mira, mother of two